Oct 3, 2014

the Embellished Box

 Wouldn't that be a spectacular name for a series of posts! The Embellished Box ~ simple and elegant at the same time. I was sitting in my craft room this past weekend finishing up a birthday album for Alaina using the kit from Gossamer Blue when I realized how much extra stuff I had left over. Just little bits and pieces, snips of paper and random left-over stickers, extra diecut shapes. Now, I'm not one to throw out even the smallest scrap, so the idea of embellishing tiny gift boxes sounds like the perfect end-of-the-month project! 

Hope you enjoy the photos! 


I went with the perfect combination of pretty birthday colors! Lots of pinks and corals with a bit of shimmery gold, orchid and teal. 







I have more projects to share, it was a busy month for me over at Gossamer Blue! Stay tuned! 


xo ~ Tara

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You are the queen of pretty gift wrapping!

Jill said...

What a terrific idea for using kit remnants!

Unknown said...

Your wrapping it SO pretty - I don't think I could open it.