Nov 16, 2011

Etsy preview

it's late but I wanted to post some of the photos from today! I still have 2 full kits to photograph tomorrow but I am almost ready! I'm going to say that I will be re-opening the shop this Saturday morning. Like most of the kits I've put together I included a few vintage items I've been saving for the right project. I even pulled out this old box of vintage type writer paper to create little tags for each product. I do love my sewing machine and typewriter. :)

~ onto the photos!












This last photo is part of a kit that I'll be photographing tomorrow. I already dove into the kit and starting playing with some of the pages.... just getting a head start on my own December mini!



So, I'll come back tomorrow and add a few more photos. I also want to put together a giveaway for Saturday.... something perfect for the holiday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! These look REALLY sweet!!!

Everlasting Blooms said...

Adorable! :)

Miki said...

Awe, everything looks so beautiful! :D

cricri04 said...

i loooooooooove it!!!!!!!

j. wilson said...

absolutely gorgeous! my update will be coming soon but not nearly as pretty as yours!

Leslie said...

Your photos and your kits are beautiful, as always. Hope I can get my hands on one of these!