Dec 13, 2010

organized!

Since my mom is visiting I've had some extra me-time to finish a couple of projects I've had on my to-do list! I love having company!! This week I have:

organized my closet for winter (even though it's still in the 80's here)


I'm going to attempt to try and organize some of my scrapbooks with the newer layouts. (This layout was for Entre Artistes magazine.)



I've cleaned and rearranged my little art studio. It always feels so good to have everything back where it's suppose to be again!


I decided to hang up this banner that I made this past summer, it's in Chase's room now! :)



I made another mini to hold all of these little cards.


Today is going to be a super busy and hopefully productive day!! It seems as though no matter how much I check off my to-do list, I always find something else that needs to be done. Like some scrapbooking and maybe a little more gift wrapping. :))

2 comments:

Everlasting Blooms said...

I LOVE all the colors on your blog! SO cute!

~ Happy I found you :)

sophie said...

I read entre artistes every months and always look forward to read your articles ! this layout of yours is one of my favorite!